martes, 4 de junio de 2013

Plot Twist

We are so used to be ourselves even if we're trying to be somebody else, but that's not the point, that we can not imagine ourselves being somebody else; we can imagine us being in the place of the other, but never stoping from being us.
Let me explain a bit further: try to get in my place, and if you know me enough, with more or less effort you'll can, right? Now, try to imagine you are me and I'm you, but if that's the case you wouldn't be you, you would be me, as I'm you. Too diffcult? not enough yet? ok., I'll go on, if I was youI'd be able to think what you think, know your darkest secrets feeling a bit invaded already?, but you'd be alright with it, as I'd be alright with you knowing every little thing about me, feeling everything I feel, after all, as I'm you and you're not youyour thoughts are mine and mine are yours, but yours aren't yours and mine aren't mine... now it did get confusing, right?, don't worry, I'll keep talking and maybe you'll get it.
So, how is it possible to have another mind, not be able to think what you think just because they are not your thoughts but somebody else's (in the example mine) , and you've got somebody else's thoughts , when they are actually not somebody else's thoughts, they are yours 'cause you are not you, and somebody else is you with the thoughts and mind once or never belonged to you.

I'd like to thank you for reading, me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario