jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

I sure as hell don't want to be conventional but maybe I need to be sometimes

Sexuality is such a weird thing
Like what is it that gets people so anxious and eager about sex?
Why does it feel like I'm the only one who doesn't care?
                                                                                that's a lie, i do care, but in a different way
I feel anxious and eager about things
But usually it is about who they are
                                 what do they think about
                                 why do they think about that
                                 how did they get here
                                 how could things be different
                                 Who are they?
                                 What is here?
What makes someone go all hot and bothered
What makes it different for each person
Does it have to do with the fact that we are all different
                                                                               probably
     Why are we different
I'm glad we are different
                       Different makes me scared
But fear gives me adrenaline
                    and adrenaline is what I live for
I don't need sex
Will I ever need sex?
                               I don't know
Do I care?
                Sometimes
                                but not when I'm alone
Needing something makes you want it
Sometimes you want things you don't need
                                                               that's what others say
  But is that true
completely true?
Maybe you need to learn something
  Maybe you need to sart something
  Maybe you need to feel something
 Maybe you need to stop something
                                                      But that isn't the kind of knowledge I need
                                                      But that isn't the beggining of anything important to me
                                                      But that isn't the feeling I'm looking for
                                                      But that won't stop anything anymore than other stuff do
         I want LOVE
        People LOVE with sex
But I want to LOVE through other ways
                   LOVE is my quest
                                               but it isn't physical
                                                     it is something else

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario